Job Announcement - Full-stack .Net Software Developer
Union Financiar Tiranë is looking for an ambitious and self-driven Full-stack .Net Software Developer, with a keen eye for design, to join our team!
You should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end development technologies as you will be involved in the design, building mockups, development, customization, configuration, and testing of our applications.
- Write clean, scalable and testable code
- Develop new features and improve existing ones
- Review and refactor code
- Document development and operational procedures
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize own tasks
- Be a team player
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in the role of Sofwtare Developer
- Experience with .Net (C#, .Net Core / .Net Framework, Web Api / MVC)
- Experience with Entity-Framework, Dependency Injection, Rest API
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Fluent English, excellent communication skills.
A significant advantage would be
- Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Android or IOS systems
Interested candidates may apply by sending their CV to the e-mail address: [email protected]